8/31/2011

Blood and water

Time passes in the Tuscan countryside, slowly, the way I like it. Drifting further away from the thought of returning, further away from the hurtful memories. It happened here, but strangely enough it's easier to deal with it when I'm away from home. Everything back there is tainted with the poison of lies and fairytales, here the truth seems so much more obvious.

Dad wants to talk to me but I keep pretending I'm not in when he calls. My aunt forwards my words because she thinks I'm on her side whem I'm really standing in the middle. She should understand why he's afraid to come back, but somewhere she must have forgotten, and she just blames him for being so far away. I guess they love each other more than they dare admit.



12 comments:

  1. in all the craziness, look out the window, to the view you show us through your photographs, for to me them seem peaceful.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first picture ist pretty beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life brings all kinda phases.. prefer to learn from worst.. 'cuz whatever happens; happens for a reason.. ain't it??
    Umm.. have a peep into my blog if you like; here is the link:

    http://www.iredeem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a suggestion. just try to recall what already happened in the past. sometime those bad things are gonna make u smile. and those happiness in the past, may make u cry :D

    I really love the way u convey ur ideas. I also love Any's blog. both of u are talented!

    xoxo,
    http://rosalinaaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's important that you're dealing, although he's not. It's a courageous step to be taken, and perhaps, as you are leading by example, he'll follow, eventually.

    Also beautiful pics.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://keepcalmandshopvintage.blogspot.com/

    visita-me e se gostares segue-me publicamente :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came across your blog and I love it.
    I love your writing and the stories of your life. The photos are beautiful and you are gorgeous :)


    - Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. There will always come phases like these. But good that you're capable of facing the reality. You're strong! :)

    http://oceanhealdreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that first pic. so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Each post you write is a touching piece of
    prose and so engrossing.

    xo

    ReplyDelete