3/16/2012

Saluti

Ciao my darlings, I'm still alive! Italy is wonderful as always, I love the fresh spring air and the total sense of freedom. We drive around in a cute little Fiat 500, not going anywhere but ready for anything. It's amazingly liberating, but Tom insists on visiting every old renaissance church we pass. It's very emotional for me, I've done my best to stay away from all that and when we go in and I see all the symbols and feel the power of the traditions it's just so overwhelming.

I want to talk to him about it but it's hard, I don't want to weigh him down with my doubts and a past I mostly just want to forget. On the other hand, maybe it's good to have him with me all the way, so that he understands me better and sees me for who I really am, and once was.

For now I'll be quiet, but a big part of me wants him to know everything there is to know about me. I've never felt like that with anyone ever before. Not even God. I guess that counts for something.


9 comments:

  1. Wow - you are so lucky! I used to live in Rome and I miss it every day, Italy has always been a country that feels like 'home' even if it isn't yours.
    I hope your trip is magical!
    love always,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The church in the picture is beautiful It's good to hear your trip is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très belles photos, bravo!!!
    http://cherrycherryparis.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness finally pouring in or what? God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you'll have a deeper relationship once you open up more to him. You can only tell him everything if you already trust him enough. Good luck! It's nice to discover your blog S. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for comment in my blog.
    Some day i would love to do a trip like yours!

    xoxo
    M.
    http://asiwish-m.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, your blog is really very sophisticated, i loved it, hope you follow me back too on trendberry.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
    Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends

    ReplyDelete