5/14/2013

Desperado

Darlings. I know I've been silent for a long time now, but I've been reading your comments and as always they make me smile. I wish I could say that something has happened while I was gone but I only needed some time and space for myself. I sometimes need to get away from everything and everyone and pretend like nobody knows me or who I am. I can walk around any city feeling like a stranger to everybody and it's very liberating.

The last couple of weeks I've missed New York, and Avy. Never Los Angeles, never my mom, always my dad. He's always been good to me even though he doesn't understand me anymore, maybe I need to give him a chance to get to know me again. I think I'll be going back soon, back to America, I need to see people that know and love me. I'm tired of being away from everything and everyone, feeling like a total stranger.



9 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Stephanie... sometimes you need to get away... sometimes you need to be with people who love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Launna ;)
    And I tagged you, check my blog :D

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that things look up for you soon! Having some time to yourself usually fixes so much!
    Meg x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that feeling of needing space so well, but it's so so hard to find it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, we all need our space sometimes! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin' as well? I just added you, hope you can do the same :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3398944/house-of-illusions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone needs a break & some space. Hope things will get better soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!Nice blog! :) Would you like to follow each other? :)Just let me know! :)
    Have a nice day, Daria

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to have you back :) I have no idea if this is your kind of thing, but I'm having a jewellery giveaway if you wana take a look and join in? http://improvisedintentions.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/giveaway.html xx

    ReplyDelete