7/31/2013

Magnets

Maybe it's just my imagination but whenever Avy's thinking of me I can feel it in my blood. Like her I sometimes forget, but when you love someone they're never really gone. They're a part of you that's always hidden somewhere underneath the skin, and that's what makes us love them.

If I don't miss Los Angeles I feel a greater need to go back to New York, not just to see her but to be in the city. Maybe I'll go soon, dad has told me he's going to stay in Milano one more week. I'm guessing he wants me to back with him but he would never actually tell me it to my face.


3 comments:

  1. Stephanie... I agree when you love someone they are always under your skin... I never though of it that way...

    I think you should go to New York when you have a chance and it's sad that your father doesn't just ask you to come back with him... :-/

    ReplyDelete