4/12/2011

City of angels

Yes, I know that's another name for Los Angeles, but in Rome I've found a contestant for the title. This is the view from the top of the Scalinata della Santissima Trinit√† dei Monti, or the Spanish Steps in English. The street leading away from the piazza is the Via dei Condotti. Here I find my angels lined up like a gateway to heaven: Prada, Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Valentino, Ferragamo... You'll have to forgive me if I wallow in indulgence here, but isn't this what life tastes like at its very finest?














I just bought these darling Gucci boots for my il mio carissimo babbo, he's so worth the €1200. Now to find something for myself, it's back to the streets.
















A dopo,
S

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the boots, I have some similar
    they are awesome to throw on yet still look fashionable
    thanks for the comment! now following! maybe you can follow back?

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those boots, how adorable are they??
    gorgeous blog too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES the boots are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable boots!!

    thanks for visit my blog

    xoxox

    www.walkingonadreamtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete