5/16/2012

Back to school

I'm back in New York. The moment I got on the plane I realized how stupid it was, but I couldn't help myself. Tom said he would come back to me on Monday but didn't, so I called him but got no answer. It worried me but I'm not sure why, if it had to do more with him or with me.

When I landed I had no idea what to do, I walked around for an hour before I took a cab back to Manhattan, and I just now called Avy to see if I could stay with her. This is crazy, I should just turn around and go back to Bruno, but I have to know what's going to happen between me and Tom first. It's like an obsession, and idea I can't get over, and it really surprises me. I thought I was stronger, more independent, but I guess this is a valuable lesson.

The only thing I'm not sure of is what I'm supposed to learn from it.





18 comments:

  1. Your pictures and words relate to eachother so naturally its really nice :)xx

    http://oxfords-and-aviators.blogspot.com/
    http://oxfords-and-aviators.blogspot.com/
    http://oxfords-and-aviators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's so beautiful. :)

    Follow me. Thank you! http://fabulous-thoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. U and Tom have something to be fixed. Well, good luck in ur journey Followed yah!.

    cutyjelix143.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. give it time. secrets, and problems come out sooner or later. love the photos, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you'll know the right thing to do. just believe. good luck. :)

    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will figure it out, time will tell!

    Thanks for your comment, I'm following u now!

    www.inass-myfashion.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first picture, its so beautiful!
    Also, they say that life takes exams first, and then you get your lessons, so in due time, you'll know!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post, and awesome blog :)

    wanna follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know. xo

    www.monikamustafa.dk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have and will always love this blog, this blog of mystery words and photos of faces turned slightly askew...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to say "looks like you had a lovely day as well" in response to your comment on my blog but I'm afraid it wouldn't be appropriate. That being said, I'm glad (in a sense) to have found your blog...anyhow.


    Ganbatte!
    xox Maddi3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you get this sorted soon. The pics and narrative really go well together. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    Fee <3
    feeling-random@blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, what a beautiful blog! love your pictures so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the last two pictures of this post.
    And thank you for your kind comment about my work.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete