5/10/2012

Empowered

After sunshine comes rain and after good days come a few strange ones. Ever since that late night conversation about my family's history Tom got more and more quite, not as sure of himself as before. Earlier today he suddenly left, he said he had a very important meeting and drove of to the airport alone. He promised that everything was fine but I could see in his eyes that something had changed.

He's going to call tonight, I can't wait, I want to hear from him and I want him to say that he's coming back. At the same time I can't help but feeling a little different myself, in relation to him. He was always so confident and I felt smaller in every possible way, but now he's shown me a weakness of some kind, it intrigues me. I feel like telling him what I want to do to him if and when he comes back, but that's a little too private for this blog...



16 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit, here I am reading what you write, express your feelings and not bad if it makes you feel not alone, is your reality or fiction, however intriguing, I follow you, kisses ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.. some things really aren't meant sharing.
    by the way, new blogger skin huh!. L♥ve it ≧^◡^≦

    cutyjelix143.blogspot.com
    have a visit!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your visit and comment. :) you've got a great blog. Follow you~ :) do come and visit me again sometimes. :)

    xx,
    thedawngoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're really look like a model!!!
    how can your edit this picture??looks so great ;)
    perfect blog
    loves,
    saphira

    secondvogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Avy, you make me wonder like crazy, is this fiction? Is this really happening?
    You are gorgeous, goes without saying :]
    Beautiful post, this one.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment :) <3 xx following you now !

    www.emmaflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, awesome...
    Enter my ROMWE summer giveaway! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx for your nice comment!!! in fact it is delicous! When you don´t understand German you can use my translator.
    i like your pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too private?! Oh come on girl, you KNOW we wanna hear that stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you!
    i follow you now
    xoxo Amelie♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the comment. Your blog is even more beautiful, it's so personal - and I love it. :)

    Feel free to step into my world sometime again. Have a lovely weekend, and I hope everything turns out well with him.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. now that you mention the word private, I want to know! thank you for stopping by :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a stunning figure :) S x

    ReplyDelete