10/28/2011

Lost

I knew it wasn't far away, and last night I had a dream about Lorenzo. We were alone together on a summer field, chasing butterflies and laughing. Too good to be true but still so very real, and I woke up in the darkness with heavy traffic outside my window. I call it mine now, I've been in London a few weeks but it's beginning to feel like home.

Avy's friend is sweet, I can talk to her. Tomorrow I'll wander the streets by myself again, I need some time to get back to reality, whatever that is.

7 comments:

  1. your thoughts are your reality.

    and life is beautiful! enjoy your time in London. wondering the streets by yourself can be a beautiful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha-ha-ha! i'm so glad. i knew you would love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it how it feels on you.Hope you'll be feeling well in future. and keep on enjoy your life :) btw,i'm following you so can you visit my blog and follow mine back..thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is home, it can be and i hope reality treats you well

    if it doesn't - create your own

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how wonderful it is when our dreams take us to a much-sought reality. it's almost real. Forge your path, as you are, and make your very own version of home there, love. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, I'm following.
    Thanks for visiting and thanks for your sweet comment ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you!
    I love London .. do you live there?
    xx

    ReplyDelete