6/05/2012

Pink

Last night I fell asleep next to Tom but I had a dream about Henry. I don't know what it means, I was changing clothes in my room when he opened the door and saw me in my underwear, and I liked it. I woke up all warm, my heart beating like crazy. I had to tell Tom, he just laughed and said he can watch me change any time I like.

He's so confident, it's one of the things I like about him. I've always been shy but he brings out something different in me too, another person who's much more daring and bold. I like that person. The fact that I managed to scare Tom with the talk about my family is my secret trump card, I'll only play it if I really have to but it's nice to know it's there.

10 comments:

  1. What is it about confident men that is so attractive? Stay beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It drives me crazy (hah) that our subconscious likes to mutiny upon us. You'd think that our own minds would be on our side.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this picture is so beautiful...
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I've followed yours ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, thanks for your comment. sure I can take commission, but I don't do them for free anymore...
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. Thanks for your visit and comment! I'm following you ;)
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you´re soo beautiful :)

    if you want, please visit my blog :)

    http://moonlightdreams-miadra.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    Nicely written.

    Thanks for the visit. Will visit your blog more often.
    Following you now. :D

    BTW you look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the comment on my blog, I would love you to follow me.
    Your blog is great and you are a brilliant writer
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your writing! Simply as that, so I am following you now ^.^

    - Ellen, http://eventsofellen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete