5/12/2011

Normandie

It's the third world war and I'm in the middle of the new Blitzen. Bullets and bombs keep flying over the Atlantic, every time the phone rings I know it's time to take cover and hope for the best, or the least horrible.

The latest news from Italy is that Lorenzo is in a coma and apparently doesn't get better. I feel so powerless, and all I can do is listen to the news, miles and miles away from him. I wish I could do something, anything, but even if I was there next to his bed he wouldn't hear me. Father keeps telling me to pray, but I can see the slight hesitation in his dark green eyes.

I'm trying to talk to God, but if, as a child, I was certain that he always listened, now I can only hope as I lose one more hour of sleep.

14 comments:

  1. Stay positive and keep your head up hun. Praying for your cousin.

    xxo
    http://iamheizl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thinking of you and your family,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Lorenzo is ok. Thinking of you and your family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm following your blog it's the way I like!If you like mine,please following me!:)

    Kisses

    Mariateresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love your blog.
    i wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your comment! your blog is really nice ! :) if you want follow me I will do the same!
    http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful photo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, and hooe with your whole entire being and great things can happen. My thoughts are with you, I do so hope everything turns out well for you and your loved ones. You words and pictures are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice image!!
    http://aurora-works.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Normandie topic new for me. I am new guy for this blog. your blog templates are awesome. Most of the user visit your blog daily. daily i read your new topic and posted comments your topic.

    Web Hosting Service

    ReplyDelete