5/07/2011

Wide awake

I was just awakened by a phone call, as was my whole family. At this time in the middle of the night it can't be good news and I was right. It seems my dear cousin Lorenzo has been in a car accident somewhere outside of Milano, and is now in the hospital. We don't know much about his condition, but I just wanted you to know that maybe I won't be blogging as much for a couple of days before we find out more.

I wish I could go back to sleep but now it's impossible. We are all just watching the telephone, hoping it will keep silent. In this situation I guess that no news is the best of news.

May the lord be kind to him, dearest cousin.

13 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment, I'm following, you follow moi?
    ahoi.
    majeunessedoree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your cousin. I hope he is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel terrible about ur cousin :(
    great blog btw

    xoxo

    jasonitos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is aweful and i'm so sorry about your cousin, i hope he okay.. x

    http://lemonxmelon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I'm so sorry! Please keep us updated! I genuinely care if he's okay! I hope everything is okay.

    -Lund3on

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog, I'm so sorry about your cousin. Hope he is okay and you get better news about his condition

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its always nerve wrecking to get those calls in the AM....hope he is ok

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry to hear that sweety.. hope hell get well soon..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thats so sad. Hope everything is okay !
    btw thx for the comment, I follow you now.

    love, FIMP
    http://www.fimpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment! I follow u now, your blog is amazing.
    Love, Vera.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi There,
    First I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. Hope he recovers.
    Second, thank you for visiting my blog and your nice comment.
    I read a few of your posts trying to get to know your blog. You write beautifully...and lead a very interesting life. :)
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete