1/06/2012

Staying still

Lately I've started worrying about the consequences of my actions. It sounds strange but I never had to before, everything that happened was limited to a small space and and a small group of people. And then suddenly all that changed and I was introduced to a new life outside the old, in the real world. This is what I've been fighting with for the last sex months, and it's harder then I could ever have imagined.

Anyway, nothing seems to have happened as a result of that new year's eve. Henry still wants to see me so I guess he doesn't know, and dad acts the way he always does. He's been traveling less, I don't know why and I don't want to ask. At the same time I miss how he would take me with him to different places around the world, we seemed to share so much back then. Maybe it was a lie but I think I liked it better than the truth, whatever that might be.

12 comments:

  1. the photo goes perfect with this post. your writing style is wonderful

    http://www.oneinamillion-blogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but the truth just feels so much better in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!! i adore this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i guess this growing up." name the band that sang that lyric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully written and the picture goes perfect with it. I wish you the best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our age IS like that, S! We know what we actually need, but we generally seem to be running towards what we WANT. And that's what makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic written!! Congrats!!Happy new year!!

    Salut,Francesc

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely changes to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm from Germany and I really really like your blog. I often read it and it's a good way to learn english, too.
    I like the way you are writing :)

    xxx Malea ♥
    http://lovel-y.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!

    Following!!

    Love from NYC,
    xx- nicolealyse

    www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete