1/30/2012

To call or not to call

I'm going slightly crazy here. For days now I've been walking around with that little piece of paper in my pocket, not knowing if to call the number or not. I want to, I really do, but it's not the right thing because of sweet Henry. He doesn't deserve it, not that he's always been good to me but he's never meant to hurt me either. Oh, I wish there was an easy way out of this but if I just let it go I won't be able to stop thinking about it.

On a lighter note, daddy apparently met with some high executive at Versace in Europe because he came home with a bed cover and a nightgown from their sold out H&M collections. I know he's trying to buy his way into my life, but it's working so well I don't even want to care. At least he's making an effort, right?

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely!

    Do not rush things, let em fall at place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only get one chance at life, so seize every opportunity and every memory!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! I liked!

    agoratopronta.blogspot.com

    Beijos Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore Versace for H&M.
    I have too.

    http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog


    Jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete